NOTE: All of the research I have done says that the movie came out in 1980 while the DVD says 1972. I believe what I read on the internet, so I am going with '80.

aka Carnaval de las bestias, El

Writer/Director: Paul Naschy

Cast: Paul Naschy, Eiko Nagashima, Lautaro Murúa, Silvia Aguilar, Azucena Hernández, Julia Saly

Deimos / Not Rated / 84 min / Anamorphic Widescreen (1.85:1) / NTSC Region 1 / Spanish Audio / English Subtitles


Bruno (Naschy) falls for a Meiko, a Japanese woman who works for a criminal organization that wants to hire him to steal a large shipment of diamonds. During the heist, Bruno double-crosses the Japs and takes off with the loot. During the chase he is shot and falls unconscious in the middle of the desert. He awakens in a bed after being rescued by a doctor and his two hot ass daughters who both seem to want to get "Naschy" with him, if you know what I mean (re:"nasty" if you don't). (READ MORE!)

0 comments