aka Sexo canĂ­bal
aka Mandingo Manhunter (My personal favorite!)

Director: Jesus "Jess" Franco

Cast: Ursula Fellner, Al Cliver, Robert Foster, Burt Altman, Gisela Hahn, Victoria Adams

Severin Films / Color / NTSC R1 / Unrated / Widescreen 1.85:1 (Anamorphic) / Dolby Digital Mono / English Dubbing / 89 mins


Extremely prolific filmmaker Jess Franco is the quintessential Euro-sleaze auteur. He has covered everything from zombies, slashers, the supernatural, S&M, straight erotica and so much more. His style is very strange, divisive and always controversial. Some would call him a hack. Some a visionary. And still some a perverted old man with a zoom lens fetish. I say that he is all of these things and I love him for all of them. Having seen a slew of his large library of films I can say that I have rarely been bored and almost always can take something away from the movie that leaves me wanting to see the next one. Thanks to Severin Films I can do just that with the jungle cannibal nude-fest, Devil Hunter! (READ MORE)

0 comments