Yes, I know that it doesn't look TOTALLY new, but goddamnit, it still looks pretty damn fine. I'd tap it.
For the past day, I shut down FilmArcade.net to everyone on the outside so I could work on the new look. We were supposed to have a new layout and a whole new different look. But the code that the site maker gave me wouldn't work, and after fucking with it a little bit, I thought I almost wiped out the entire site. Luckily, I didn't, but wouldn't it be funny if I did...?
Just kidding.
Anyway, you may notice some new shit that I did with the site. Here's just a little bit of the stuff:
- I messed with the color schemes so now it looks a little bit different. Still the same black layout, but black looked better than a lot of the other colors.
- Thanks to Randy, we now have a new banner and slogan. Don't give me the credits for that, send them his way.
- I created pages for our own mission statement, a Meet the Arcader page, a page where people can leave comments, a contact page, and a link page. Hoping to come in the near future is a link for a forum and possibly a FilmArcade podcast show.
- On the sidebar, I added five of the newest links in Reviews, News, Articles, and Playground Movie Reviews.
- I didn't post this, but I'll notify for the newest changes come May. Now I need a break and a nice long bath.
Thanks to everyone for cooperating with me while the site was down, including MissMovieFan who posted on review for "Miss Pettigrew Lives a Day" without knowing that the site was private to only authors. And for now, I'll see you on the flip-side.
FilmArcade.Net - Somewhat New Look, Somewhat New Feel, Same Movie Fans
10:22 PM | News with 1 comments »
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like it. I like it!!!