The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian



One year after the incredible events of "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe," the Kings and Queens of Narnia find themselves back in that faraway wondrous realm, only to discover that more than 1300 years have passed in Narnian time. During their absence, the Golden Age of Narnia has become extinct, Narnia has been conquered by the Telmarines and is now under the control of the evil King Miraz, who rules the land without mercy. The four children will soon meet an intriguing new character: Narnia's rightful heir to the throne, the young Prince Caspian, who has been forced into hiding as his uncle Miraz plots to kill him in order to place his own newborn son on the throne.

2 comments

  1. Randy // May 17, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

    I am not sure if I want to see this... I did not like the first one. However, I hear it's getting a lot of hype.


    Tony, I'm loving this layout. It still has that blogger feel, but its less traditional, and looks more like a formal website. I like it.

    AND MY SEXY SEXY BANNER!!! =)

  2. dASH // May 17, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

    love the new look, guys. very nice!!! keep up the great work.