Here is the new poster for the Oliver Stone flick “W.” I guess he wants an ass-kicking.




Bruce Willis is in negotiations to star in a new adaptation of the video-game “Kane and Lynch.”


Brian Di Palma is signed to make a film on the book “The Boston Stranglers.”


Here is the new poster for “Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa.”



Guy Ritchie is set to direct “Sherlock Holmes.” Could this be his comeback? Probably not.


“The Happening” will be screened for critics after all, apparently.


Hahahah. This just in – “Beverly Hills Cop IV,” if ever made, will be PG or PG-13. Eddie Murphy will now play five characters – Axel Foley, a Chinese guy, a fat black chick, a Hispanic dude, and a white cop. Oh god…


According to SlashFilm, “Inglorious Bastards” is already in pre-production. WEE!


There may be a sequel to “The Pineapple Express” if it does well.


There may be a sequel to “Sex in the City” too.


Same with “Bad Boys 3,” but who gives a shit about that one?


“The Green Hornet” movie, the one that has been in development hell for ages, now has a release date – June 25, 2010.


The official name of the new “Transformers” movie is “Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen.”


Here is the new trailer for “The X-Files: I Want To Believe.”

3 comments

  1. JD // June 5, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

    I am very curious about how W will turn out.

  2. MissMovieFan // June 6, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

    Hmmm, I so want X Files to be good, but I just don't know based on the trailers.

    I'm with Jerry on Dubya.

  3. MissMovieFan // June 6, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

    Hmmm, I so want X Files to be good, but I just don't know based on the trailers.

    I'm with Jerry on Dubya.