Hey all! I'm going to reveal a new feature today called "What'd You Think?," where I ask you all about YOUR personal opinions of movies. We have reviews for these movies coming on later this week, but I wanted to know - What'd You Think?

Yesterday, we saw the release of two summer blockbusters. The first one was the sixth film of M. Night Shyamalan called "The Happening," telling the story of people in Philadelphia trying to survive some kind of mysterious attack. The other film is Marvel Studios' very own "The Incredible Hulk," which brings a new spin to the Hulk story.

What did you think about these two summer blockbusters? Did you like them? Did you hate them? Are you even going to see them? I'll come back every few hours and check out all of your opinions, but I'm just wondering...

What'd you think?

3 comments

  1. Linda // June 14, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

    Saw The Incredible Hulk today, loved it! They've figured out you need good acting as well as CGI crazy action. Such a fun film for me, especially the ending.

  2. JD // June 14, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

    Loved The Hulk.

  3. TonyD // June 15, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

    The Hulk looks great without a doubt. I'm just wondering if The Happening is any special. Though I have my doubts...