Source: Daily Mail

There were a few rumors, but I never actually thought I was going to read THIS! Someone actually greenlighted a film version of the hit TV show “Friends.” Someone saw how much “Sex in the City” made and they were like, “You know, maybe we can go a little bit R-rated and show some stuff that we couldn’t do on NBC.” All of the cast members are said to team up within eighteen months and work on a film for the TV show. Since almost all of these guys are almost forty (Kudrow is 45? Holy shit…), how much longer can these characters live like this for?

4 comments

  1. Fred [The Wolf] // July 3, 2008 at 3:07 AM  

    Can I officially say "blech"?

    ::throws up in a bucket::

  2. Anonymous // July 3, 2008 at 3:10 AM  

    I call bullshit... not on the post, but the fact they may be going through with this.

  3. Nayana Anthony // July 3, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

    Do I lose all indie cred if I admit being totally psyched at this possibility?

  4. Ben K // July 4, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

    It was confirmed today (July 4th) that the rumors of a "Friends" movie are false. How annoying. People get the fans all excited about something that was not at all in the process of being made. I think studios do this to blackball the actors into doing something like this. Further proof of how you can't believe everything you read.