I’m getting pretty tired out by the “Twilight” buzz. It’s not because the film was one of the worst films of the year (which it was), but because I just can’t see the appeal. But here I stumbled on a bit of news that interested me, thanks to MTV.
MTV caught up with Ashley Greene, who plays Alice Cullen in “Twilight” and is coming back for the sequel “New Moon” which is due in November this year, and she has a little bit of news about the sequel. Apparently they are doing rewrites on the script. Unfortunately, I didn’t see this one happening with the original, but good thing that they are doing this with the sequel, eh?
And there is also a nice little rumor that Greene leaked out that Vanessa Hudgens, from the famous “High School Musical” films and the infamous nude pictures leaked on the web a couple of summers ago, will be playing Leah Cleanwater. I never read the books, but according to the site, Leah is Jacob Black’s (Taylor Lautner, who is also returning) “frienemy.”
Do I think Vanessa Hudgens could pull off a vampire? Sure, she could, but it’s a risk for her. Of course, stepping away from the hero for a moment and acting as a frienemy will change some perspectives of her. But who knows? “New Moon” comes out on November 22, 2009 and is being directed by Chris Weitz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
uggh. Really? I just don't think Hudgens can pull off the character of Leah. Hudgens seems like she is better with the nice character which this is pretty much the opposite of. Oh and she's a werewolf by the way.