Happy New Year everyone, as I hope everyone is enjoying their new year’s day. I’m Anthony T, the site administrator for the site. Film Arcade.net turns four years old today. Here’s some quick news about some of the happenings on the site.

First off, sorry for the lack of updates during the last week. There wasn’t much happening this week, so there haven’t been any updates. But you can expect updates starting later tonight, as I’ll two have Blu-Ray reviews and a Blu-Ray contest.

Also, I’m working on getting content for upcoming Sundance Film Festival. I hope to start previewing some of the films playing at the festival by the end of this week.

Finally, were always looking for new and aspiring reviewers to review films here on Film Arcade.net. If you’re interested in review for us, you can contact me at fawriters@gmail.com.

I hope everyone is having a great day and look forward to a very fun 2013 on Film Arcade.net.

0 comments