About two months ago, I reviewed "The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters" in an edition of my Indie Scene column and said, "Have you ever seen a movie that you loved so much that you felt like you had to tell the entire world about after you finished watching it? After I finished watching “The King of Kong” on Sunday night, I must admit that I told every single person I talked to that night. It’s one of the most entertaining documentaries that I have seen since “This Film Is Not Yet Rated...""

I've been dying to rewatch this again and show more people how great the film is... which is the only reason why I'm posting this right now...

"The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters" will make its world television premiere on G4TV tonight at 5 PM ET (figure out what time it is playing near you), and it will make history as being the best documentary ever shown on TV. This isn't just for me and FilmArcade, but this is for you guys. I can guarantee you all that you never saw a documentary as good as this one.

I'll be writing a full review for this after the film premieres on TV.


0 comments