Our friends over at HorrorMovieFans.com called out Mr. Disgusting, or Brad Miska, the runner of Bloody-Disgusting.com. When they read about Bloody-Disgusting running a website for Michael Bay’s production company Platinum Dunes, they wrote an entry in their blog about how they are only doing it for money and not for the horror fans. I haven’t really caught up with this story until now because I hate Bloody-Disgusting just as much as these guys do. They made a video of it that you can view below:






Well it just so happens that Mr. Disgusting himself will appear on their Blog Talk Radio show HMF Radio. If you remember correctly, I was interviewed on there back in February and we talked about the “Nightmare on Elm Street” remake, also being produced by Platinum Dunes. He will appear Sunday night (June 29, 2008) at 10pm EST. I’m expecting some fights, f-bombs, and places and times, but I’ll remain mature. And this depends whether or not I’ll be drinking, but I’m sure that if you get me to drink three, I’ll be writing something and send it to Mr. Disgusting himself.

HMF FTW!

1 comments

  1. Ben K // June 29, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

    Very interesting. Redundant at times, but HMF definitely got its point across. I am no longer worried about Michael Bay the director. I am worried about Michael Bay the Producer and his production company which endlessly remakes movies that are in no need of one. I don't know much about bloodydisgusting.com, but I have a lot less faith in them now.