Source: /Film

My showing of the new Batman flick will be at nine in the morning, but I’m guessing that many people would like to go to the movies at six in the morning. It’s a bitch for me just to wake up by nine. But anyway, this might help some people see the movie. Go to the movies at six in the morning, get out at around eight-thirty, go get a cup of Starbucks, and go to work where you can rub it in that you just got out of “The Dark Knight.” Then you can go laugh in the face of the “Batman” geek who has been dying to get tickets to a midnight showing… but they’ve all been sold OUT! That would be awesome.

Oh wait, where was I getting to? Oh yeah, IMAX theaters are showing “The Dark Knight” starting at six in the morning due to sold out showings during the weekend.

2 comments

  1. Nayana Anthony // July 10, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

    That's actually a pretty kick-ass idea.

  2. JD // July 10, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

    I always love the round the clock screenings, but midnight shows rule for me.